Rushmore Service Center has substantial resources available to ensure all collection activities are performed in accordance with FDCPA, applicable state laws, client work standards and internal policies and procedures. We’ve implemented several measures to make sure we deliver high quality and highly compliant results while minimizing risks associated with data security. Among them:
- Nationally licensed and bonded.
- Regulatory reviews by Compliance department.
- Call recording on 100% of calls.
- 24/7 remote client account access
- Disaster recovery plans.
- Ongoing regulatory testing.
- ACA international membership.
- Monthly independent quality reviews.
- ISO 27001 certified data center.
- Annual business audits.
- Desk audits.
- Quality calibration sessions with clients.
- Private T1 voice/data network.
- Secure facilities including video surveillance, card readers and security zones.
- Call monitoring.
- System access and entitlement controls.
- Agent feedback and refresher training.